Saturday, November 29, 2008

Football and Thanksgiving weekend

Sorry this is so long I need to catch up.
First, Moapa Valley High School took state once again. This makes a back to back title. Its been 40 years since the school has done that. Im so happy for Brandon. All the film watching paid off.






For Thanksgiving we went to Orem Ut to Brandons sister house. We had alot of fun. Brooke had pumpkins from Halloween ( not carved) and Thanksgiving that she used to decorate and decided to have a pumpkin launch/ throwing contest. Behind her house is a canal so we went on her deck to see who could throw them the farthest. Brandon won the first round. Then Brandon and Don used a towel to launch the big huge pumpkins. It was alot of fun.








Friday night we all bundled up and went up to Salt Lake to see the lights at temple square. I had never been there to see the lights. It was so pretty but there was way too many people there. I highly recommend it but not on a Friday night. Oh and take some hot chocolate.







While all the family was together (which doesn't happen to often) we took a family picture. I learned how to use the timer function on my camera (which Brandon isn't to happy about now because that means more pictures of me and him) so we got everyone in place and I would push the button and run to get in the picture.
We had so much fun all being together. Thanks Brooke, Troy and Kate for letting us all stay at your house!!!

6 comments:

Greta said...

So FUN!! Did you get to see Lorilee while you were there?

Greta said...

So FUN!! Did you get to see Lorilee while you were there?

Keshia Phill said...

I'm so jealous! I want to see the Salt Lake Temple lights! I hear they are so beautiful. Congrats to Brandon and his championship. Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Lorilee said...

Sorry that it didn't work out to see each other in Utah. It was a crazy busy trip for us, and we had to come home Saturday so I could speak in church today. Hope you guys had fun though. Come up here and see me!!!! San Fran is fun and so is Yosemite. Love you.

Ben and Taryn said...

so funny, Ben and I were in Utah that weekend too. We had talked about doing the Temple Square lights but I knew it was going to be crazy! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though.

Marie said...

What a fun trip! And congrats, Brandon, on the championship!