Monday, November 17, 2008

4 years ago today Brandon took me up to Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City at a look out point looking out onto the Vegas Valley, had a little picnic and all my favorite foods, (crazy bread, Fuze banana colada and Chocolate covered strawberries), and made me the happiest person in the world by asking me to be his wife!!! He did such an amazing job keeping it a secret from me. I knew he was going to propose but I didnt know when. I thought he was going to wait until Christmas because I didnt want that. Im so lucky to have Brandon in my life and as my best friend forever and ever. I love him so dang much. HB, thanks so much for all you do for me. You have no idea how many times I thank heavenly father for sending you to me! I know I have been crazy these last few months and thanks for being there for me, for holding me when I cry and making me laugh when I need it. I cant wait to get home and spend time with you everyday. You make me want to be a better person and be the best I can. I LOVE YOU SO DANG MUCH!!!! please dont ever forget that! Love your HB!!!!

1 comment:

Keshia Phill said...

How Adorable!!!! I love "love stories." Look how much younger you guys look in that photo! how cute!