Friday, August 1, 2008

Update

Ok now that I have all the July birthdays posted, I can update everyone on the happenings of the Jones family.


This weekend we have our 2 cute little nephews staying with us while their mom and dad are on a much needed vacation. They get back on Sunday and then our fun week begins.


Here is how our week is going to go


Monday: just normal going to work. and start packing. not to bad


Tuesday: Brandon has to go to the CCSD offices to get all his paper work done for the up coming school year. Lacey just work. still pack. Still not too bad.


Wednesday: Lacey gets her braces OFF!!!!!! finally after 2 & 1/2 years they are coming off!! I can wait. Wednesday night Lacey has mutual for young women's. Brandon has to take 2 tests and has to go up to the weight room for football.


Thursday: Last day of work and get ready for our trip. & Kenzie Birthday!!


Friday: Brandon finally done with student teaching! He has been teaching at an elementary school and has learned that the 3rd grade is not for him. Chad and Emilys wedding. Sometime today we have to get last minute stuff for our trip.


Saturday: Little Lauren is getting Married!! I cant believe it. I'm so happy for her. Also we have to be all pack.


Finally @ 10:45 all my stress should be gone because I'll be on a plane with Brandon Jordan and my Grandma, heading back to part of Brandon's mission!!! We are lucky enough to be able to go see where he spent 2 years serving the church. For those who don't know where he went, it was called the West Indies mission. We get to go to Trinidad, Tobago and Barbados. I'm so excited!! I promise pictures and stories when we get back!

2 comments:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Have fun on your trip it sounds fun. Want to see some good pictures.

Jaden and Stacy said...

I hope that y'all have a great time on your trip. I really want to see some great pictures and hear all about it. That's really great that you are getting your braces off. I didn't realize you have had them on that long. Anyways have fun!