Friday, August 1, 2008

Brandons B-day






WOW July is birthday month! Brandon, my big brother, had a b-day on the 24! He is the best big brother anyone could ask for. When we were in high school we did alot together. I know he hated his little sister tagging along but I'm glad I got to. Some of my favorite memories are of the stupid funny thing we did. And let me tell you there were alot of them. We also would stay up really late and just talk about anything. My parents would get mad we were up so late but we had some of the best talks. We could tell each other anything. As we have gotten older we still are really close and love to give each other a hard time. I love him so much and want him to be happy. Hopefully one day he will find a good girl and settle down. I love you Brandon!




No comments: