Sunday, May 1, 2011

April adventures

April was a WAY busy month for us. Seemed like everything was crammed into one month. We Started off with the good old Clark County Fair and Rodeo which Brandon and I help out at. I'm in charge of one of the stages. Very stressful but fun. This year Brandon helped out in the cash office. Mixed in that week Brandon had a home track meet. Then we went back to work for a week, had another track meet then we hopped on a plane with our very good friends the Lewis' and headed for Hawaii for a week. They invited us to stay in their timeshare with them. We had a very good time but decided we don't take vacations, we take adventures. We had a good time exploring the island, searching for waterfalls (some we found, one we didn't after hiking down hill and then back up about 4 miles) and hanging out. We sure do have awesome friends to have invited us along and had a good time with. May is looking to be a busy month too. My sister Jordan is getting married next weekend and my little brother if receiving his eagle scout after all his hard work. Im so proud of both of them and when I get a chance to breath I'll blog about it.

No comments: