Friday, March 25, 2011

6 Years and them some


6 years ago today I married my best friend! It has been an amazing 6 years and I'm so excited for the years to come. Brandon has a surprise date tonight and I cant wait to see what he has planned. But our real gift to each other was doing IVF again and our present will be here around Nov. 8 2011.
We feel so blessed that it worked this time. I did not want to go through all the shots and blood work all the time but I'm sure glad I did. Things just went perfect this time. Now keeping our fingers crossed they continue to keep it that way.

I love you Brandon. Thanks for all you do and have done for me.

3 comments:

The Logue Family said...

OMG THAT IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!
CONGRATS!

Jaden and Stacy said...

YIPPY!!! I am so excited for you!!! Good luck with everything. I hope you don't get sick. I can't believe you have been married 6 years! That is so crazy. Did you hear about Casey's mom? Casey is doing ok but she is still have struggles here and there. Some days are better then others. She is trying to be ok because she knows that is what her mom would want. she is a strong girl. Congratulations again!!!

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

I'm so excited for you guys.Good luck with the whole pregancy.