Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy big 50 Dad!!!



Posted by Picasa




Last weekend we surprised my Dad with a party at TGI Fridays for his 50th birthday. My Grandma Gainey and Aunt Michelle came from CA, Brandon and Lindsey from St. George and the rest of us and Grandpa Waters all met up at Fridays and my mom and Dad showed up thinking they were going to have a nice quiet date night but to his surprise we were all there. It was great! He had no idea. It was so much fun to spend a big birthday for my dad with family.


I love my Dad so much. He's such an awesome person and does so much for his family. We love our Dad so much and are thankful he's ours.

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Leonard. We love you too. Sorry dude that your getting sooo old. :) Fun family party. I miss all of you guys.
Love you!

Jaden and Stacy said...

You'll have to tell your dad happy 50th for me! I can't believe how big zac looks, Holy cow! It's crazy how time just flies by and everyone grows up. LOL! I love the pictures of you and the hubby! They are awesome and you look gorgeous as always. I hope all as well with you. Love ya!