Friday, September 18, 2009

Its someones BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is Brandon's birthday!!! He probably wont read this but I want everyone to know what an amazing husband he is! I couldn't be more happy. He takes such good care of me and always puts me first( even through football, basketball and track seasons). I'm so proud of him and the things he does. I love going to his coaching events to support him. We have had our hard times but he always makes sure I know he will always be by my side. I am so thankful that he honors his priesthood and has been able to give me some amazing blessings. Brandon, I love you and am so thankful you're mine!!! HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Well happy to you Brandon! That's how we say it in my family. My little granddaughter started it when that's all she could say, and somehow it stuck. I hope it's a wonderful day for Brandon. I can tell he loves you so much and is a good husband.
P.S. Lacey, be carful and take super good care of yourself!!! I'll be home from Hawaii on Sunday, so maybe I'll give you a call then.

The Gaineys said...

Happy Birthday to an awesome son-in-law. We couldn't have asked for anyone better for our daughter. Thanks for being part of our family. We love you.

Super Coopers said...

Hey Brandon happy birthday from all the Coopers...especially Hayden