Friday, September 19, 2008

Brandon

I started this on the 17th and got busy and forgot to finish it. I know I'm a bad wife. I just want Brandon to know how much I love him and I would be lost with out him! He is my best friend and eternal companion and so thankful for that. He treat me better than I deserve. He is the best! I look up to him so much. He just graduated college and teaches special ed & coach 3 sports! He has accomplished so much in the last few months. Hunny I love you so much and never for get that. Thanks for all you do for me! I'm so glad you are mine forever. Sorry for the times I'm a brat and drive you crazy. I know I'm not the easiest to get along with but some how you do it with a smile. Thanks again and I look forward to the rest of eternity with you!










2 comments:

Keshia Phill said...

how mushy! You two are so sweet! We are SO sad we are going to miss you guys this weekend! Tuesday is my last day of school though! For real this time (at least for a little while!)

Get hype for Grey's Anatomy on Thursday! 2 hour premier!

Keshia Phill said...

I'm done with school today! yay. Well- we heard the BBQ was a smash. We were sad we had to miss it. We are thinking about planning a get together. We want to do a Halloween party the weekend before halloween...hmmm? Not sure yet. I have my state board exam tomorrow, so wish me luck! mwwwuuahhh