Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!


Last week on the 17th was my Grandpa's birthday! I have the best Grandpa in the world! He is such an amazing person and example to me. He is one of my favorite people in the world. I love being around him and listing to his stories and the crazy things he used to do when he was a kid. Just recently he told us about the time when him and his friends threw firecrackers in a bar and hid in a haystack so they would get caught! If you met him would not think he would ever do anything like that. When I was younger ( Ok I was in high school freshman year I think) he told me that we had the first family reunion on the earth. I was like really that's so cool! He said yeah look in Genesis 1:9, it says " And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place". Yeah I totally fell for that one!! I love you so much Grandpa. Thanks for always being there for me and our family. I love the time I get to spend with you and I need to spend more time. LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

That is so great Lacey! I also love Grandpa and the stories he can tell. We are so lucky to have him as our Grandpa.